Many organizations feel that Agile has not delivered on its promises. Product management expected a faster time to market, but they still plan large releases stuffed with features of questionable value. Engineering teams thought they would be given time to build the product correctly, but they are still rushed to deliver features within impossible schedules. What went wrong?
Agile won’t achieve its potential without a better model that facilitates collaboration among product management and engineering teams. In this webinar you will discover a NEW Agile Product Development Cycle Model that will help your team achieve success using your current Agile framework. Agile doesn’t need to change. We need a way to incorporate Agile planning and deployment that meets business expectations.
By the end of this session you will learn how to:
- Understand why the business retains waterfall release planning that precludes real Agile
- Meet business expectations of agility, predictability, and value with Agile
- Overcome the reluctance of customers to accept more frequent releases
- Manage sales and operations expectations by prioritizing investment based on Cost of Delay
- Increase R&D ROI by over 25% without major Agile framework or process changes
This is an entirely new approach that makes use of 20 years of experience implementing Agile. It takes a holistic agile perspective of the entire product development life cycle. Invite your product manager and work as a team to realize the potential of your Agile investment!
March 29, 2022 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST